Wednesday, November 02, 2005

World Fantasy 2005

World Fantasy 2005 is only one day away! It'll be great to see my old Clarion partners-in-crime again – eight of them, hopefully – as well as several of our instructors from Clarion 2004. I'm also looking forward to meeting my email friend Kelly Shaw, who's started writing book reviews for Strange Horizons. (Check out the great stuff on Kelly's blog, too.)

Of course Madison, WI will be a bit colder than Tempe last year, but it doesn't matter where they hold the con. It's just a great feeling knowing that for a few days out of the year you're among friends, people who love what you love, who are just as strange as you are (or stranger).

So no blogs for a few days, but I'll have a full report when I return.

Now Playing = The Pines of Rome – Respighi – Berlin/Karajan

2 comments:

Andy Wolverton said...

I sure will, Tom. Hope we'll see you in Austin next year.

tcastleb said...

I'll be in Austin, come hell or high water. Hopefully neither. Have fun, by the way. Tell Joan I said hi too. She'll talk your ear off, though. Just a friendly warning. :>)