Friday, April 07, 2006

Weekend at Last

Looking forward to a great weekend, the first Cindy and I have spent together in four weeks (thanks to Navy Band tour). Maybe a little walk along the B&A Trail will be in our future if it's not raining. (Bullet could use a little encounter with nature.) Might even have time to read a little this weekend.

Speaking of reading, the DC Writer's Way reading was well-attended last night. (I'll probably have some pictures up later.) Three of the members of my workshop read and all did a great job. I read a portion of "Results May Vary," which is an expanision of Jeff Ford's 900-word exercise at Clarion.

Now Playing = Heart Shaped World - Chris Issak
Now Reading = Midnighters 2 - Scott Westerfeld
In the DVD player = Veronica Mars Season One disc four

1 comment:

Dr. Phil (Physics) said...

That Clarion story was "Reality My Way", wasn't it? The kid says he ate alligator for dinner and it was all weird and all? (grin)

Dr. Phil