Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Vincent Price Collection


Shout Factory has just released a really nifty collection of six Vincent Price treasures*, just in time for Halloween. For some reason (probably getting nostalgic in my old age), I often prefer revising some of the old (and yes, sometimes cheesy) horror films of my youth over the more current horror choices. The Vincent Price Collection on Blu-ray is still too steep for my budget, but I'd love to revisit these at some point. (Hey Amazon, this would be a really nice Deal of the Day, as would the Universal Classic Monsters collection... just sayin'....)

* The set includes:

The Fall of the House of Usher
The Pit and the Pendulum
The Haunted Palace
The Masque of the Red Death
Witchfinder General
The Abominable Dr. Phibes

No comments: