Thursday, May 29, 2008

Absolutely Crazy

(This post is for all three of you in my worldwide audience.)

Sorry about a lack of posting, but things have been absolutely crazy lately with our 12th wedding anniversary, last weekend's church retreat, books, work and other stuff. During the next two weeks, I plan to:

Visit my new niece in Chicago
Interview for a full-time job at the library
Buy a new computer (a Mac - may Microsoft perish in flames)
Work on a major church project
Revise two chapters of my YA novel
Send out a new story
Take my first golf lesson
Read two more YA novels (besides mine)
Work

Plus tonight's two-hour season finale of Lost, the only television I consistently watch. More when things slow down including Books Bought and Read for May.

2 comments:

Dr. Phil (Physics) said...

Ooh. Which Mac?

Dr. Phil

Andy Wolverton said...

The 20-inch 2.66GHz iMac with 2GB of 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (expandable to 4GB), with a 320 GB hard drive.