Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summertime Blues, More Tomorrow

Things have been pretty busy around here. Cindy and are both taking some time off, trying to tackle several house projects that have been on our "To Do" list for quite some time. Of course, one of those ongoing projects is purging books. Since I shut down the online bookstore a few weeks back, I've moved loads of books.



I'm only throwing one title out there for your consideration. I have three copies of Michael Marshall Smith's More Tomorrow and Other Stories. I'm keeping one of them and will offer the other two copies to the first two friends/acquaintances who respond. They aren't free, but I guarantee you won't have to pay the current price of $44 that they're going for used on Amazon. (At one time used copies were selling for over $200.)

Full Disclosure: These are signed, numbered copies, but they are also ex-library copies with the usual stamps and stickers. They have definitely been around the block; not falling apart, but well-worn. But if all you want is a reading copy, it's not a bad deal. I just don't need three copies.

If you don't know about the book, Tim Lebbon (I believe) wrote an excellent essay about it in Horror: Another 100 Best Books a couple of years back. Again, if you're interested, just let me know.

Update: One copy has been claimed.

No comments: