Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Family, Friends, Writing and Libraries

Not only is my niece Alex turning one week old today, she also has a blog. (She's a surprisingly good writer!)

*****************

My Clarion friend Tenea has a new book of poetry out. C'mon, everybody needs some poetry in their lives. Check her out!

*****************

Revisions on the YA novel continue, but revising Chapter Three is like digging a tunnel through a mountain. This looks like the chapter I repeated myself in the most. (I must've really liked what I was writing.) But at least my characters and their motivations are becoming clearer as are many of the story's details. Chipping away....

*****************

Did you know that not only is this week National Library Week, today is also National Library Workers Day. To celebrate, I'm reading

Free for All: Oddballs, Geeks, and Gangstas in the Public Library by Don Borchert. What could be a better way to spend the day?

No comments: