Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Multi-Tasking, Man, Multi-Tasking

Whew! It's getting a little crazy around here... Cindy and I are Aunt and Uncle once again - our niece Maria was born on Monday and is doing great (as is Cindy's sister). Plus I'm getting lots of hours at the libraries, researching/shopping for a new computer, working on several home projects, other family stuff, schlepping a few books and getting stuff ready for a new project at church. And of course reading.

In the next day or two I hope to write about both the book and film versions of No Country for Old Men, which I have recently re-read and re-watched. Until then...

2 comments:

Dr. Phil (Physics) said...

How's that computer shopping going?

Dr. Phil

Andy Wolverton said...

Going pretty good, Dr. Phil. I'm pretty much sold on the iMac. Now I've just gotta come up with the $$$.