Tuesday, February 09, 2010

While You're Waiting to Thaw Out...

Just a few covers that caught my eye lately. I'm not necessarily going to read these, mind you, but thought that someone out there might be interested.


Elvis, My Best Man
Hey, why not? Would spice up any wedding.


Slow Death By Rubber Duck
This one's actually getting good reviews and might be worth a look. But death by rubber duck? I guess there are worse ways to go... Death by Elmo?


My Two-Year-Old Eats Octopus
I believe it. Trust me, working in a library, I believe it.


Leonard Maltin's 151 Best Movies You've Never Seen
I've never cared for Leonard Maltin, but am curious to see what he thinks are the 151 best movies I've never seen.


The Boy with the Cuckoo-Clock Heart
Love the cover, even though both the title and the cover seem to be Stieg Larsson rip-offs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Rubber Ducky book sounds interesting. I'm going to check that out. Em would probably like that one too. Thanks Andy!