Sunday, February 08, 2009

Loot.



Cindy and I decided to venture out to The Book Thing yesterday, mainly because Cindy needed some books to take on tour, books she could pass on to someone else when she's through with them or just leave them in the hotel room (if they're really lousy).

I also managed to find a few books (Imagine that....) pictured here. Many of these I already own and will probably give away to people whom I think might enjoy them. For my own reading, I thought The Devil of Nanking looked interesting. Elmore Leonard's The Big Bounce? Hey, it's Elmore Leonard. And it's free. Same with James Crumley's Bordersnakes. Crumley + free = no brainer.

The books on film? I've been wanting to do some reading/study on film lately, so here we go. Sure the books are somewhat dated, but so what? THEY'RE FREE!

Same with the Time Almanac. It'll do until I can find the preferable World Almanac 2009.

Best of all, since I didn't pay anything for them, they can't really go into the Books Bought category!

Love that Book Thing.

No comments: