Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Things To Do on Halloween

The possibilities are endless. If you live in the Baltimore/DC area, you couldn't go wrong by visiting Poe's grave at Fayette and Green streets in Baltimore. Check out Andy Duncan's comments here.

If you are inclined to stay at home handing out goodies to the neighborhood kiddos, my good friend Kelly Shaw has some great movie suggestions for you here.

At some point, Bullet and I will probably watch either the original 1963 version of The Haunting or the 1982 remake of The Thing, both great (and as different from each other as they can be) horror flicks.

Of course, I'm very tempted to start the new Conrad Williams novel The Unblemished, which arrived just a few days ago. Ah, so many choices.

Whatever you do, everybody have a happy, safe Halloween. (Two more days to WFC!)

1 comment:

John said...

My personal Halloween activity (which may happen tomorrow while I pack) will be Rosemary's Baby. Tonight, however, I am Captain Hook to Reed's Peter Pan, Madeleine's Tinkerbell (the chubbiest Tinkerbell ever) and Lera's Wendy.