Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Arrivals

Lots to check out and not enough time. I've been working a good bit at the library lately, which is good - it helps pay for my book/movie habit - but leaves little time for as much reading and writing as I'd like. Of course I could get up at 4:30 instead of 5:30, I suppose...


I couldn't pass up the two-disc edition of Bonnie and Clyde, a release which is long overdue. Maybe I'll get a chance to watch it this weekend. If I play my cards right, I'll finish the Mark Harris book (pictured at left) in time for the movie.







It's always nice to get a copy of Weird Tales in the mail. Looks like a good issue. (And I plan to take it to the library today for my lunch break.)










Finally, I got Jeff VanderMeer's The Situation in the mail a couple of days ago. I didn't order it (at least I don't think I did), so whoever sent it my way, many thanks!

No comments: