Thursday, February 02, 2006

Only Two Issues Behind Now...

Once again, I'm behind (Does one ever get ahead?) on my reading, just finishing the January issue of F&SF. Favorite stories:

"Planet of Mystery" – Terry Bisson (concluded in the February issue)

"Less Than Nothing" – Robert Reed

"The Boy in Zaquitos" – Bruce McAllister

The story I'm writing right now is finally starting to gel. It looks like it's going to come in at a little more than 5,000 words, which is quite a long story for me.

Plus I've got another couple of stories to tinker with. Lady Churchill's thought "Results May Vary" was interesting, but the ending didn't work. They're right. But I think it can be fixed without turning the world upside down.

Now Playing = As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls – Pat Metheny & Lyle Mays
Just Finished Listening to = Reading Lolita in Tehran - Azar Nafisi

No comments: