Friday, January 19, 2007

Another One Down (But a Good One)

Great birthday yesterday on all counts! Great gifts, great meal at the local Japanese steak house, great birthday cake coming this afternoon (German chocolate - my fave), just a great day overall.

Actual age: 45
How old I feel: Around 31 or 32
How old I act: Depends on who you ask
What I would do with 45 more years: Read more, write more (maybe finish my YA novel?)
What I would do differently if I could go back in time: Check back tomorrow - I've got a whole list of stuff.

Loot:

Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading: Finding and Losing Myself in Books - Maureen Corrigan

Visions of Jazz: The First Century - Gary Giddins

Collected Stories - William Faulkner

Bringing it All Back Home - Bob Dylan (I'd lost my original copy in a move several years ago.)

2 comments:

Dr. Phil (Physics) said...

This has been a banner week for 2004 Clarion birthdays with two that I know of. Happy Birthday, youngster! Sounds like you know how to "keep a proper birthday".

Dr. Phil

Kelly Shaw's Book & Movie Forum said...

Happy 45th, Andy!