Thursday, March 14, 2013

Annapolis Film Festival March 21-24, 2013


Confession time: I have never attended a film festival. I've always wanted to, but thought festivals like SXSW would be a little overwhelming, especially for my first one. Ideally I wanted something fairly local and pretty small. The Annapolis Film Festival may be right up my alley. 


This is the first year for the festival, so I'm sure there will be some bumps along the way, but it's also exciting to see people passionate about something getting a project started. At best, I will only be able to attend Saturday, March 23 and part of Sunday, March 24. Here's a listing of the festival schedule.   

I have absolutely no idea what to expect, even from a newly organized festival. Please feel free to leave comments dealing with what to look for, what to avoid, anything you can offer about attending a film festival. And if you're in the area and are interested in attending, let me know. 

No comments: